We know that clean water saves lives, but in order to access it, people need to be able to safely transport and store it. That’s why a better bucket makes all the difference.
So what makes the “Oxfam bucket” so innovative?
1. A handy tap so that people can get water without having to dip dirty hands or bowls into it.
2. A tight-fitting lid that keeps water in and keep insects, germs, and dirt out.
3. At 3.7 gallons, it’s the perfect size.
It holds a lot of water, but it’s not too heavy when full.
4. It’s smooth and spike free on the bottom so that people can comfortably carry it on their heads.
This is especially important for families who have to walk long distances every day to fetch clean water.
5. It’s made of durable UV-resistant plastic that won’t deteriorate in harsh sunlight.
6. Stackable for easy distribution in large numbers.
7. It’s easy to clean thanks to curved edges at the base that prevent bacteria from accumulating.
8. A built-in cap allows people to pour in water without removing the lid, preventing contamination.
And the best part is—just $20 can provide five of these buckets. Donate now and help save lives by providing essential clean water.