- May-July 2017 – Webinar Series: On the Frontlines of Famine
- March 2017 – Webinar: Oxfam's Work with Refugees
- October 2016 – Webinar: Meet a Female Food Hero
- October 2015 – Webinar: Nepal Update
The Oxfam Impact Circle is a group of our most dedicated supporters who have stepped forward to help advance Oxfam’s work with an annual gift of $1,000 or more.
With more than 8,000 members, the Oxfam Impact Circle makes it possible for Oxfam to test and develop new programs, and to broaden the impact of strong, proven initiatives, such as community savings and lending, providing stability to small farmers, teaching new techniques for rice farming, and ensuring women’s inclusion and leadership.
For more information, or if you would like to make your gift over the phone, please contact the Oxfam Impact Circle at email@example.com or (800)-776-9326.
The benefits of Impact Circle membership
- Invitations to conference calls and webinars to receive briefings by leadership and staff on critical topics
- Periodic Impact Circle updates on key developments in Oxfam’s work
- Access to a dedicated team of Impact Circle staff to answer questions and ensure you are finding your engagement in Oxfam’s work personally rewarding
- Special invitations to events
- Opportunities to meet one-on-one with an Oxfam representative in your area
For current members
Please email us or call us toll-free at (800)-776-9326 ext. 2502 if you would like to do any of the following:
- Update your contact information (name, address, email address, or telephone)
- Update your contact preferences
- Learn more about opportunities to support specific areas of work
- Share feedback on the communications you receive from Oxfam
Please visit the links below if you have any of the following gift-related questions:
Impact Circle member spotlight
“I support other organizations whose good work falls within the traditional definition of charity, but the bulk of my giving goes to Oxfam. That’s because I don’t see its work as charity. Rather, it is a means of eliminating the need for charity by giving people the economic independence and autonomy they deserve.”
– Randy B. Hecht, Oxfam Impact Circle member