The Oxfam Impact Circle is a group of our most dedicated supporters who have stepped forward to help advance Oxfam’s work with an annual gift of $1,000 or more.
With more than 8,000 members, the Oxfam Impact Circle makes it possible for Oxfam to test and develop new programs, and to broaden the impact of strong, proven initiatives, such as community savings and lending, providing stability to small farmers, teaching new techniques for rice farming, and ensuring women’s inclusion and leadership.
For more information, or to make your gift over the phone, please contact the Oxfam Impact Circle at [email protected] or (800)-776-9326.
On-demand Impact Updates
Impact Circle members receive exclusive invitations to webinars which feature program updates and conversations with leadership.
- Series: Cooking and Conversation
- Refugees and Hunger with Isra Chaker
- Eat for Good with Alejandra Schrader
- Series: Conversations with Abby Maxman
- End of Year Update
- Discussion on Safeguarding
- Program Updates
- Oxfam in Jordan
- Female Food Heroes + Technology
- Oxfam in Pacific + Blockchain Technology
- A Conversation with Oxfam: Refugee Advocacy Work
- Behind the Barcodes Campaign Launch
- Calling on Congress for Social Change
If you missed one of these live sessions, sign up here to receive a recording.
Impact Circle Members Spotlight
“I support other organizations whose good work falls within the traditional definition of charity, but the bulk of my giving goes to Oxfam. That’s because I don’t see its work as charity. Rather, it is a means of eliminating the need for charity by giving people the economic independence and autonomy they deserve.”
– Randy B. Hecht, Oxfam Impact Circle member
“I support Oxfam because I have found them to be trustworthy and thoughtful in responding to needs throughout the world. When there is a disaster and immediate relief is needed, I give through Oxfam if they are established in the location because they have channels in place to distribute aid. It is my impression that Oxfam looks for long lasting solutions that help those in need become independent of outside assistance.”
– Janice DeLacy, Oxfam Impact Circle member
“I support Oxfam because of the important work it does all over the world. Not only does Oxfam provide emergency relief, Oxfam concentrates on bringing long term solutions to hunger and poverty.”
– Tito Meyer, Oxfam Impact Circle member