British rock band Coldplay has been among Oxfam's most high profile and vocal supporters of the last decade. They have used their worldwide success to help Oxfam campaign in over 50 countries. In 2012 alone, Coldplay helped Oxfam reach over 100 million people worldwide thanks to their social media networks and Oxfam’s presence on their world tour.
Coldplay invited Oxfam to campaign at all dates on their recent “A Head Full Of Dreams” tour, to help spread the word about our Stand As One campaign, in support of people forced to flee conflict and disaster.
- Tour dates
- 8/1 East Rutherford, NJ MetLife Stadium
- 8/4 Boston, MA Gillette Stadium
- 8/6 Washington, DC FedEx Field
- 8/12 Minneapolis, MN US Bank Stadium
- 8/14 Omaha, NE CenturyLink Center
- 8/15 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
- 8/17 Chicago, IL Soldier Field
- 8/19 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
- 8/25 Houston, TX NRG Stadium
- 8/28 Miami, FL Hard Rock Stadium
- 9/23 Seattle, WA CenturyLink Field
- 10/2 Portland, OR Moda Center
- 10/4 San Francisco, CA Levi’s Stadium
- 10/6 Los Angeles, CA Rose Bowl
- 10/8 San Diego, CA Qualcomm Stadium
Appy today to volunteer with Oxfam at a Coldplay concert near you.
Join Coldplay fans to stand together in support of those fleeing to safety. Tell President Trump: we must open our doors to survivors of violence in Syria, and help bring an end to this crisis once and for all. Add your name now.