How to reach us by email, phone, or mail, and directions to our offices.
For quick answers to common questions, please be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you are a donor to Oxfam America, please visit the Donor Assistance page for answers to more commonly asked questions.
For general questions about Oxfam's work or to make a donation, please call:
- In the US
- (800) 77-OXFAM
- [(800) 776-9326]
- Outside the US
- +1 (617) 482-1211
Donors and donations
Donors, please take a moment to review our help page for more ways to get assistance.
- For help with donations, as well as to change or remove your postal address from our postal mailing lists: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For monthly Partner Program: email@example.com
- For foundations and corporate giving: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For eNews subscriptions, email address changes, and email mailing list preferences: email@example.com
Activists, fundraisers, and other supporters
- ACT FAST (formerly Fast for a World Harvest) and Oxfam Hunger Banquet events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxfam's campaigns: email@example.com
- Letters to the editor of OXFAMCloseup magazine (formerly OXFAMExchange), questions about website content or print publications (no research-related questions, please): firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information about Oxfam programs and campaigns and all other inquiries: email@example.com
Monetary donations are accepted at our Boston, MA, headquarters address only. We regret that we cannot accept nonmonetary gifts.
Global headquarters (donations accepted)
- Oxfam America
- 226 Causeway Street, 5th Floor
- Boston, MA 02114-2206
Policy & campaigns office (no donations, please)
- Oxfam America
- 1101 17th Street, NW, Suite 1300
- Washington, DC 20036-4710
Regional and international offices (no donations, please)
- West Africa
- Rue MZ 210 Fenêtre Mermoz
- Immeuble sis Lot 171
- BP 7200 Dakar, Sénégal
- +221 869 02 99
- Horn of Africa
- DH Tower Bole Rd., Bole Sub City, Kebele 02
- PO Box 25779/1000
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- +251 11662-4281
- Khartoum 2
- Street 47
- Building No. 33
- Khartoum, Sudan
- +249 183 573 116, ext. 120
- East Asia
- 4th Floor #64, Street 108
- Wat Phnom, Daun Penh
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- +855 232-10357
- Central America, Caribbean, and Mexico
- 7A Calle Poniente Bis #5262
- Colonia Escalón
- San Salvador, El Salvador
- +503 2208 6482
- South America
- Calle Diego Ferré 365
- Lima 18, Perú
- +511 241 6847
- +1 (617) 728-2594
- Washington, DC
- +1 (202) 496-1190
Ethics violations reporting
Oxfam America is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct and transparency.
If you are an Oxfam America employee, intern, board member, partner organization, local community member, or donor and have knowledge of a violation of our code of conduct, finance policies, or HR policies, we strongly encourage you to submit a report using the third-party, confidential EthicsPoint Ethics Violation Reporting System. You can submit a report online, over the phone, or by mail in English, Spanish, or French, and you have the option to remain anonymous.
- Go to the Ethics Violation Reporting System site and fill out a report.
- Over the phone
- Go to the Ethics Violation Reporting System site and follow the phone dialing instructions for your country.
- By mail
- You may submit an ethics violation report by mail to:
- PO Box 230369
- Tigard, OR 97223
- Technical questions or problems with this or any Oxfam America website may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.