Join us Thursday, April 29, and Friday, April 30, for the 2021 Oxfam Leadership Council Annual Meeting. We are excited to welcome you virtually for two half days of inspiring presentations and conversation with leaders from across the Oxfam confederation and beyond. Together we’ll explore some of the pressing issues that shape the world today, and discuss Oxfam’s role, relevance, and impact in the fight for a more just, more equal future.
About the event
- Thursday, April 29, from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET, and Friday, April 30, from 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
- We also invite you to join us the evening of Thursday, April 29, for a conversation with Chef Irene Li – six-time nominee for the James Beard Rising Star Chef award, food activist, and Oxfam Celebrity Chef ambassador. See below for more details.
- Zoom (see below for tips on how to access this platform for the event)
Online registration form is closed. If you are looking to register for the event or change your RSVP status please email [email protected] directly.
This year's program will feature a series of virtual panels, presentations, and discussions with leaders from across the Oxfam confederation and beyond.
Day 1: Thursday, April 29
- 12:30–2:15 p.m. - Part 1: Connect
- 2:30–5:00 p.m. - Part 2: Advocate
- 6:00–6:45 p.m. - Cooking and conversation with Chef Irene Li
Day 2: Friday, April 30
- 12:00–2:45 p.m. - Part 3: Amplify
- 3:00–4:30 p.m. - Part 4: Call to Action
We will be using Zoom as the platform for our virtual event. Although you may access Zoom from a browser without setting up an account, for the highest-quality participation experience we recommend downloading the free Zoom client application to your device ahead of the event date. Follow the simple steps below to set up your account:
- Sign up for a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us/. You do not need a paid account.
- Download the Zoom client app to your computer or phone here: https://zoom.us/download
- Join the meeting at the appointed time
If you already have the Zoom app on your device, make sure you have the most current version installed by checking for updates under your account settings.