5 principles for feeding the planet
Oxfam's GROW campaign presents the GROW Method: a brand new way of thinking about food – and the way we buy, prepare, and eat it.
Trying any of these principles, and encouraging your friends and family to as well, could make a real impact and help address the problem of millions of people that still don’t have enough food on their plates.
Check out our guide to learn more about the five principles and how you can help.
Taking the time to try any of these simple principles will really help people around the world who are struggling to grow food because of over demand for essential resources – like land and water – and changing weather patterns due to climate change.
Collectively, we have the power to change things.
Learn it. Teach it. Share it. Cook it. Eat it. Tweet it. Post it. Blog it. ‘Like’ it.
Because the simple choices we make can help ensure everyone on the planet has enough to eat, always.
What can you do right now?
- Pledge to join the GROW campaign.
- Share a recipe on Pinterest.
- Visit our . You'll find ways to get involved, recipes you'll love, and videos worth sharing.
- Find out what's in season near you.
- Embed on your web site or blog.
- Support sustainable farming by buying fairly traded products that ensure small scale food producers and farm workers get a fair deal.