Five principles for feeding the planet
Did you know that fighting world hunger can start right at your kitchen table?
Try some of these five simple tips next time you go grocery shopping or cook a family meal. Find extra inspiration with recipes contributed by celebrity chefs.
Check out our guide to learn more about the five principles and how you can help.
Taking the time to try any of these simple principles will really help people around the world who are struggling to grow food because of overdemand for essential resources—like land and water—and changing weather patterns due to climate change.
Collectively, we have the power to change things.
Learn it. Teach it. Share it. Cook it. Eat it. Tweet it. Post it. Blog it. "Like" it.
Because the simple choices we make can help ensure everyone on the planet has enough to eat, always.
What can you do right now?
- Pledge to join the GROW campaign.
- Share a recipe on Pinterest.
- Visit our . You'll find ways to get involved, recipes you'll love, and videos worth sharing.
- Find out what's in season near you.
- Embed on your website or blog.
- Support sustainable farming by buying fairly traded products that ensure small-scale food producers and farmworkers get a fair deal.