Stories & Multimedia
What exactly is Big Oil hiding?
Why are big oil companies so intent on hiding their payments to oil-producing countries that they are suing the US government?
May 21, 2013
Apr 24, 2013
Mar 19, 2013
The 154 countries that voted in favor of the treaty now need to step up and sign it.
Laura Chavez is a leader to the women in her community, especially those suffering from gender-based violence.
Farah Al-Basha helps keep clean water flowing in Zaatari refugee camp.
Join Oxfam in demanding that the Guatemalan government protect the lives and rights of all its citizens.
Citizen journalists elevate the voices of their refugee communities.
- Oxfam calls on Exxon, Shell, BP and Chevron to withdraw support from oil industry lawsuit, 'get on transparency train'
- May 22, 2013
- Vulnerability to disaster highlighted in new report
- May 21, 2013
- Oxfam warns of health risks as summer approaches
- May 20, 2013
- Food security concerns at World Food Day events in Ghana
- Oct 14, 2011
- A new law changes the landscape for Peru's indigenous people
- Sep 02, 2011
- Guatemalan human rights and environmental advocates under threat
- Aug 31, 2011