- Don’t let Syria down
- Politicians pledged to help find a political solution to the Syria crisis back in May – but the peace talks they promised have been delayed. Urge President Obama and President Putin to put their differences aside, and throw their political weight behind making the peace talks a reality, and a success. Sign our petition!
Debt levels spiraling out of control as refugees from Syria slip further into poverty, says new Oxfam report
Nov 21, 2013
Statement from Oxfam America President Raymond Offenheiser in response to President Obama's speech
Sep 11, 2013
Standing with refugees, aid agency calls for end to bloodshed in Syria
Sep 03, 2013
Oxfam to U.S. Government: On Syria, "Show courage against the tide of war"
Aug 26, 2013
Actor Gael García Bernal meets Syrian refugees in Jordan with Oxfam
Aug 13, 2013
As the House and Senate approve arms shipments to Syria, the humanitarian crisis deepens
Jul 23, 2013
Presidents Obama and Putin must deliver on Syria at the G8
Jun 13, 2013
Oxfam reaction to launch of UN humanitarian appeal for Syria, the UN’s largest ever appeal
Jun 07, 2013
Oxfam warns of health risks as summer approaches
May 20, 2013
Obama-Erdogan Meeting: Coordinated political action needed to address spiraling Syria crisis
May 16, 2013
- Survey on the livelihoods of Syrian refugees in Lebanon
- There are an estimated one million refugees from Syria living in Lebanon, with more arriving every day. As the situation in Syria continues to deteriorate, it is increasingly likely that many will remain in Lebanon for many months, if not years, to come.
- Moment of truth
- Call to action ahead of Syria peace talks, and beyond.
- Overtaken by Need
- The world's failure to meet Syria's escalating humanitarian crisis
- How to fundraise for Oxfam: Frequently asked questions
- Community-driven efforts like yours provide essential support for fighting poverty and responding to disasters worldwide. Check out these questions and answers to help you get started.
- How to host a house party
- A house party is a fun way to take action with friends and family. This guide includes everything you'll need to plan a successful event.
- How to get started: A menu of ideas
- Want to do something to fight poverty and hunger, but don't know where to start? Explore this list of time-tested action ideas for individuals and groups.
- Drawing hope for Syria
- Violence in Syria has affected more than four million children, each with a story and hopes for the future.
- "Syria, our hearts love you"
- Fighting in Syria has destroyed Reema’s house, her school, her dreams, she says. But one thing it can’t kill is love.
- Syria refugee crisis: Helping those who've lost everything
- With your support, Oxfam is providing Syrian refugees with basic necessities like water and sanitation.
Oxfam America’s position on US military intervention, and specific recommendations on a peaceful way forward.
Farah Al-Basha helps keep clean water flowing in Zaatari refugee camp.
Citizen journalists elevate the voices of their refugee communities.
Many Syrian refugees in Lebanon are living with little protection from extreme winter temperatures. An Oxfam partner is providing essentials—and choices.