Despite Whole Foods projecting an image of a trustworthy, sustainable grocer, behind the food on its shelves are thousands of people around the world who face humiliation and verbal abuse, all while working excessive hours for poverty pay.
Worst of all, Whole Foods (and its parent company Amazon) are willfully ignoring the problem.
The supermarket giant is long past due to take responsibility for these violations of worker rights. Ignoring a problem won’t make it go away. Join us and tell Whole Foods you won’t stand for this any longer.
Here’s how you can help:
Thanks for taking action!
Thank you for supporting Oxfam's work regarding sustainable supermarket practices.
When you sign up to download the letter above, you will also receive periodic updates and communications from Oxfam.
Other ways to help:
- Call Whole Foods/Amazon:
- Click here to find the phone number of your nearest Whole Foods
- Call Whole Foods: 1-844-WFM-TALK (1-844-936-8255)
- Call Amazon: 1-888-280-4331
- For talking points on what to say when you visit your store, click here to download a PDF
- Whether in person or by phone, remember to remain polite and respectful