Each year, Oxfam’s CHANGE Initiative uses leadership and advocacy training to teach a select group of US college students about the global fight against poverty, hunger, and injustice. Students then transform this knowledge into action on campus and in their communities.
CHANGE Leaders’ commitment to making a difference often goes far beyond the one-year program. They’ve attended meetings of the WTO and the G8 leaders, spoken at the UN Youth Assembly, and founded two independent national student organizations—to name just a few accomplishments.
“After CHANGE, I can’t imagine having a life that did not involve working for social justice,” says 2006 CHANGE Leader Jennifer Wallin.
Join us today
- Be notified when the 2014 CHANGE application season is live.
- Follow Oxfam CHANGE Leaders on Twitter.
- Become a fan of CHANGE on Facebook.
- Check out our photos on Flickr.
If you have any questions about CHANGE or the application process, please contact us.
- Phone: 1 (800) 77-OXFAM ext. 9415
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a CHANGE Leader or Alumni, visit the CHANGE Alumni Network.