Aid to Haiti
In the wake of Haiti how can we improve aid to developing countries. A discussion with leading development experts on promoting recipient country ownership and building more effective institutions.
- Blake Hounshell, Managing Editor, Foreign Policy (Moderator)
- Paul O'Brien, Vice President of Policy and Campaigns, Oxfam America
- His Excellency Raymond Joseph, Haitian Ambassador to the United States (Keynote)
- Joel Dreyfuss, Managing Editor, The Root
- Dr. Robert Maguire, Professor, Trinity College in Washington & Chair, Haiti Working Group, US Institute of Peace
- Paul Auxila, Chief Operating Officer, Management Sciences for Health